CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

the last song..the last will...



the last love song in my heart.....
is the last song that i can hear...
i'm dying without u....
i'm hopeless alone...
i cry all night because of u....
my heart bleeding each time u said....
ur goin mad because of me....
it hurt me a lot...
as lot as my love to u...
u said that i hate u...
yes....i do...
when u make me sad...
but....everytime u do that....
i always forgive u...
not sure why i did it..



i'm juz thinking to go...
everywhere...
but i'm to tired of walking....
i'm sick traveling with vehicles....
so....i made a decision....
sleep...
would u jump with me in my very deep sleep....
so we can be together....
would u accompany me in there....
would u do that for me.....
because u once said that...
u would do anything for me....
so i'm asking u this....
i'm not goin to leave u....
i want u to join me....
but if u cant do that....
u cant granted what i wish for....
its ok....
i'll be fine....
i will love u always....
i'm not goin to hate u because of it....
i know its hard to do it...
so...juz be happy to live....
get me out of ur heart n mind....
dont u ever think of me...
juz be happy....
i'll be happy to.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment