CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012





hmmmm.......new years eve....i'm home alone.....no where 2 go...no one 2 hang out with...

so.....sit bck n relax n sad at home....last day of 2011.....

what did i do in last day of 2011????

hhmm....i go to work....i intertain my frens with my childish behaviour....

keep running n shoutng....n playing around....while hearing they talk bout their plan 4 new years eve…

me juz wanna go home….actually….really wanna go out..

but I didn’t want 2 start a fight….hate it….

So its better if I’m juz home alone…

Owhh yaa….here’s some pic of me…since I’ve been working there…I’ll look more cute..isnt it??hahahaha…..

Hmmmmm…..enoughwit the pic…coz its so many…cn upload it all…coz it will full wit my pic thn my write…hahah…

0 comments:

Post a Comment